All leaked nude pictures from her phone - Here
Creator: marshack | Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto Copyright: marshack
Women (and men) alike buy dildos all the time without a great deal of thought. They simply set their sights on the first model that looks the part online and hit the ‘order’ button.
But here’s the thing – getting to know your new best friend a little better in advance can pave the way for a truly epic experience in the bedroom. Whether planning on using your new toy alone or in conjunction with someone else, it pays to be a little more selective when shopping for dildos.
With this in mind, here are a few simple yet essential tips for setting yourself up with your perfect sex toy:
- Be Realistic with Pricing
First, you can technically spend as much or as little as you like on a vibrator. Some models are given away for less than $10.00, while others will (literally) set you back thousands. Frankly, neither of these extremes is worth bothering with. Low-grade dildos are pretty joyless, and there’s no point paying over the odds for a simple sex toy. As a general rule of thumb, setting your sights on something from, say $30 to $120 is the way to go.
- Get to Know the Different Types
Some dildos are fairly simple in their design, while others are so elaborate that you’ll need an instruction manual to know what to do with them. Even so, the vast majority of vibrators can be categorized within one of several broad groups:
- External. As the name suggests, these are designed to provide purely external stimulation and are not made for insertion.
- Internal. The classic dildo design that focuses very much on internal stimulation is available in a broad range of shapes, sizes, and designs.
- Combination. The best of both worlds, with a two-way design that provides internal and external stimulation at the same time.
- Anal. Similar in the design to regular dildos, only with the addition of a broader base to ensure they do not disappear or get stuck.
- Male. There are also vibrators for men that are designed to wrap around the penis, bringing in more explosive pleasure to masturbation and sex.
- Prostate Massagers. True to their name, these devices are designed to stimulate the prostate during sex to masturbation for more intense orgasms.
As they say, there are different strokes for different folks. Though, it goes without saying that the best way to find your perfect fit is to try out as many of them as possible.
- Choose the Right Material
Best-quality vibrators are made from silicone, which along with being non-porous, is completely safe for most people to use, and a great pairing with any decent water-based lubricant. You can also pick up glass vibrators, metallic dildos, and even those that are gold or silver-plated. One word of caution here – jelly-like vibrators are generally not recommended by experts. This is because the material in some low-end devices is porous, making it practically impossible to keep clean and hygienic.
- Size Matters
It’s entirely up to you to decide on the right dildo size for you based on your personal preferences and your physiology. If you’re shopping around for a vibrator for the first time, it’s definitely best to go with something fairly modest in size. You can always work your way up to something larger, but starting out slow will spare you a potentially uncomfortable first time at bat.
- Additional Features
You can also pick up vibrators with many interesting and innovative features. There are hands-free vibrators that get the job done on their own, there are remote-controlled vibrators your partner can operate on your behalf, and there’s even the remarkable new world of teledildonics to explore. If it’s not a concept you’re familiar with, thing long-distance sex with a partner, where you both control each other’s physical pleasure with remote-activated sex toys.
- Always Read the Returns Policy
Last up, returning a sex toy that isn’t quite right for you is an understandably sketchy subject. If you’ve broken it out of the box and given it a try, chances are you’ve little to no chance of sending it back…and nor would any sane person expect to. But assuming it’s still sealed in its original packaging and hasn’t been used or damaged in any way, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to return it. Which can be good to know if you send for something that looks fairly unassuming on screen, only to find something landing on your doorstep that’s no less than terrifying in the flesh!